Cobalt price continuing to rise., page-8

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    "If there's a better value cobalt play on the ASX than Mt thirsty (BAR and CNJ) please someone tell me what it is!"

HAV, PAN and NZC would appear to be much better value cobalt plays, based on in-situ value per tonne.

All 3 are also sulphide deposits.

Please see Figure 20 'In-situ value per tonne vs Cobalt Value % of total value' from the Celsius Resources presentation (below):

http://www.celsiusresources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CLA-20180201-Initiation.pdf

Mutooroo in Perspective - 1.jpg

I am a HAV fanboy.

Mutooroo – High Value Copper & Cobalt

JORC Resource of 13.1 million tonnes of 1.48% Cu for a total contained 191,000 tonnes of copper, 17,540 tonnes of cobalt, 43,000 ounces of gold and 2,500,000 tonnes of sulphur.

One tonne of Mutooroo sulphide ore could potentially yield (current spot prices):

Copper 15kgs $103 /tonne
    Cobalt 1.4kgs $122 /tonne

TOTAL VALUE $225 /tonne

The TOTAL VALUE/ tonne above excludes the additional value from the gold (0.2 g/t), sulphur and iron oxide (63% Fe) that could be recovered at Mutooroo, which could potentially push it up to $400/ tonne.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.