COB 5.00% 9.5¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Hi All, I have been in COB since IPO and have added a lot of...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi All, I have been in COB since IPO and have added a lot of stock along the way - it's a great story, if everything works out. I do think that a lot of posters seem to think its just a matter of sending off our samples, and the SP will rise irresistibly to $2, all apparently in a few weeks. That would be great if that happens - but we do have some significant risks. Remember we are mining, and refining, the product which (I think) is a first and, I readily admit, part of the attraction of the project.

Maybe we should debate those risks - to me they include roughly as follows:

1) the refining tech for the demonstration plant doesn't work, or is compromised in some way, so our samples are rejected or the reception is not unanimous
    2) the next round of much larger samples fails
    3) the price of cobalt stalls, as supply chain issues get sorted in Africa, Congo gets its act together, new supply comes online etc
    4) financing fails to materialise for either of the above reasons, or because in the current environment there is simply not enough appetitie
    5) by the time we are really to produce (2-3 years, all going well), new battery tech is up and running which marginalises or lessens the need for cobalt

Please don't jump down my throat - remember the SP languished sub 10c for many months based on some of these concerns. I worry about no. 1 the most even if I have a lot of faith in Joe & co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $193.7K 1.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90553 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 50070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 9.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 9.4¢ 1020989
Last updated 15.58pm 25/04/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.