CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Where do you turn to for a bullish comodity, and that may also...

1. 27,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3170
    Where do you turn to for a bullish comodity, and that may also mean one which has been taken to low, and would have some recovery to come?

Note that after the olympics, demand will pick up from china, will turn some around.

Look at the most savaged.

Lead, Zinc, Nicol. Which of these might rebound? Are there good comodity forcast reports posters could provide links to?

Would think that Nicol might be at its low, the big drop was from china switching to cheaper manganese stainless. Which I have heard have really got the scrap merchants in AUstralia worried, as formly, most stainless was 316 or 304 stainless (nicol type) , so a recycled product was always of good stock. Now they have to watch if a cheap import might contaminate their stew.

Even oils and gas down 25-30%. And this has been the typical correction for these commodities.
    I would take a guess at a little further to fall for oil, then on any support to rebound, back a few of the top oil stocks sold down, BPT? BPTO? STO, OSH.
    For Nicols rebound, MRE, PAN, PRW.

For lead zinc, PEM.

Good old Rock Phosphates hanging in there! MAK.

Again, any solid links to decent comodity forcasters would be of interest to all, as most stocks are toed by the comodity ball and shackle.

Here's one.
    http://www.bmonesbittburns.com/economics/goods/current/

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.