CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

"Long term" includes prob worlds # 3 primary Lead producer AS...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    "Long term" includes prob worlds # 3 primary Lead producer AS WELL and also primary U-producer and lots more Copper, some Nickel, Zinc and Silver to boot .... and I aint thinking anything outside RJMF ... like the 2 mill ozs barbaric relic in peru or the new sexy exploration plays now being kept aboard the Ark.

Add to that half a plant, a resources boom likely IMO to be in its second primary wave retrace ahead of a third primary UPPER, an accommodating RBA AND most likely takeover target even if in to-be pumped AII shares once HNC get their FIRB approval ... and methinks we still have the makings of a significant mid-long term capital gain from here ... tho IMO it will end up in somebody else's hands beforehand.

On the C-T line of thought, consider HNC looking for 70% partial AII waiting on FIRB go .... if they went ditto for CMR VIA Oz LISTED AII then 70& of 70% = about 50% of the lot with paper ... and hence palatable to FIRB given URANIUM would be part of the parcel ... for which we have been DOWNPLAYED continuously. Love to know what HNC have been doing with their 6 mill remaining shares ... being less than 5% we dont have to be told do we.

Thats my road map to HNC acquiring a "friendly" 70% of CMR and still showing only 50% foreign ownership.

Too many "coincidences" for mine to think of this as anything other than a BEAR RAID on the Lost Ark .....

Of course along the way they might run into an Xstrata or an OZL cash bid also looking for advanced base metals + uranium assets in Oz an hour from a major shipping port ... WITH a starter plant already onsite.

Beats me how every move so far has resulted in downgrades of market cap ... to a BETTING man looking at odds, something very SUSS about all of this.

Happy to hold core and trading for holding costs as per personal MO.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.