ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Cobalt Price, page-42

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Maybe Mavis has been on hold only from a timing point of view because the possibility of the project holding multiple assets I don't know.

PIO entered into an agreement March 14 2016 with International Lithium to earn up to 80% interest in the project for lithium with added potential for add-on values. The project which has established infrastructure including transportation nearby. The claim blocks comprise 2624 hectares and we are told straddle a continuous pegmatite field with a high grading of well evolved lithium and tantalum zones as well as significant levels of caesium and rubidium.

Now I don't know what it all means with the gradings we already have as a look and see and whether with some group discussions with ILC and others saying that with multiple products Mavis could become a very profitable venture if further research and development establish this. Only guessing it's Mavis. There is certainly a need for a lot of other information to be siphoned out along the way as well. More information required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.