AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

JD this is an extremely poor analogy Firstly you wont piss...

1. 2,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    JD this is an extremely poor analogy
    Firstly you wont piss consumers off by continually releasing new products.The vast majority are and will be for many years to come first time users.
    Secondly due you really think the average consumer cares what is inside their battery.They are far more concerned about convenience (range and charging time) safety price and longevity.All thing s being equal(IF they are )they will demand the faster charging option with better safety
    Boc very interesting piece on the proposed price by Storedot being double the standard battery.You are much further ahead on researching this possible threat than I am.Would like to read up on it if you could provide me a link.
    My other thought on this is that charging at this rate is going to need different cables to allow much bigger amps.first mover advantage may be significant if a whole new set of charging points has too be rolled out .Thoughts or information anyone.
    Good to see the samples debate seems to be sorted with todays announcement which I will now read properly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.022K 252.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 12515968 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1111900 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.