ARL 0.00% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Cobalt prices seen rising sharply as deficit balloons, page-129

1. 1,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Thanks @Kablooey
    There actually was one 'no go' zone when we wanted to toboggan down the Klewenalp at Lucerne (one of Switzerlands longest toboggan runs) due to the substantial snow falls and avalanche risk. We still had fun on the lower sections and behaved like mad toBOGANS from Oz. Let me tell you, toboggan is more dangerous than skiing when judged by the number of bruises.

It is nice to see that the ARL SP has somewhat recovered. I had to rub my eyes when I saw the cobalt price up in the 70Ks sweetened by the nickel and zinc price moving north too. Thanks @Nozza8 for keeping us updated. I believe the market has still not fully waken up to the IGV and potential of ARL. The price behaviour of our cobalt cousins suggest that there is a fair bit of swing trading going on, with the crowd mentality moving in and out of the ''flavour of the day'' cobalt stock. The PFS will be really interesting now that the dust of craziness in this sector has a bit settled. Though I don't expect too much price action based on the past releases of exceptional info, I believe ARL SP will be up shortly in the $2 region.

That is why I got up at 1am last night local time in Munich to buy some more ARL.

Merry Xmas and a Happy and Safe New Year to you all.
    Last edited by schmunzel75: 21/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 43.0¢ $11.79K 27.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2406 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 1150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.