Interested in the thoughts of the potential near term production...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Interested in the thoughts of the potential near term production for the Kipushi Cobalt Project in the DRC.
    The recent deal with FEL to offload the Kasombo Copper-Cobalt Project says to me that CFE have a lot on thier plate and are quite confident of bringing Kipushi into development in the near term.

"Major Chinese industrial group to also visit site in early August to review potential construction and funding of leaching technology to produce a high value cobalt hydroxide product"

Jason Brewer (4CE&CFE) is currently in the Republic and was meeting Chinese investors and Cobalt end uses for potential offtakes and funding in early august so surely we will have some info soon..

There is also a lot of interested around the globe including what was also previously ANN.

"Discussions advancing with several Swiss, European and US based commodity trading groups over the Company’s planned production of cobalt and copper concentrates from its Kipushi Cobalt Project located in the Democratic Republic of Congo"

The resources and grade are also top notch with the Kasombo Project returning grades of an ASTONISHING 38.2% Cobalt.

"the preliminary XRF values indicate numerous high grade areas of mineralisation at Kasombo 7, with grades of up to 38.26% cobalt."

The Farm out deal with FEL after CFE complete DD is 35m shares in FEL for CFE..
    Coincidently the directors of CFE,FEL and 4CE are the same..this to me reinforces the strong Relationships the board has with DRC authorities and the confidence in them to bring these projects into production...
    CFE also raised at 3c recently and the current share price is at a month Low...
    Looks like a great buying opportunity to me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.