Thee cobalt sits in the breccia zone and outcrops at surface. It...

1. 1,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Thee cobalt sits in the breccia zone and outcrops at surface. It also appears to run for 5-10km along the carbonaceous zone. You can see it on page 18 of their latest preso where Orinoco has several 1+% cobalt rock samples running along that strike. They even drilled 5 metres of it from surface in 2014 from a tiny drilling program of 6 holes (I reckon they should do 50 holes at least). Throw in the multi metals of nickel, copper, gold, silver and tungsten and there is a very real possibility that OGX has a 2% cobalt equivalent open pittable orebody. So far I have seen no 1% cobalt equivalent stories in either Canada or Australia and most of them are not at surface and have much bigger mkt caps. Let's see how there rock sampling Ann goes but right now OGX has zero value for cobalt and I like that. AUZ is low grade moose pasture compared to OGX's Tintiero IMHO and I think our MD who used to work for the worlds largest producer in Congo knows it. "

Rock chip testing is a cheap and quick way to try and narrow down any hot spots if there are any to be found. But like you say John, to early to get excited about it as yet. The first batch of samples from the trenching should not be to far away, be nice to see some positive results.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.