A nice comparison of some Cobalt projects and their IGV ("In...

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    A nice comparison of some Cobalt projects and their IGV ("In ground Value") shows CLA is very much still undervalued.
    They have still plenty of exploring on their prospective 100km strike length that they can do to significantly upgrade their resource if they wish to.
    Of course IGV can be somewhat of a misnomer because ultimately it is the economics of the project which is much more important.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/32916049/single

CLA is a simple Cobalt mineralogy sulphide project, not a complex capex laden laterite project.

cla7.jpg

So ultimately CLA's impending Scoping Study and PFS will be the proof in the pudding as they say.
    General consensus amongst the respected and knowledgeable posters put CLA down for estimated $300mill USD for a 2mtpa plant, but of course this is just a mere estimate with peer comparisons - awaiting the Scoping Study to confirm or pleasantly surprise in a few more weeks

For what it's worth ARL (laterite project) released for a 1mpta plant, capex ~475mill USD
    1.5mpta, capex ~590mill USD

DISCLAIMER - I hold CLA and hold plenty as I believe that it is the best Cobalt play on the ASX - both Resource Size and Excellent Management and soon to be excellent Economics in my opinion

DYOR and Good Luck in all your investments
    Last edited by ans25: 08/05/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.