OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Cobalt supply & Demand Hype, page-33

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Mark ...the link that you posted reported that it could be easier said (remove the cobalt) than done (remove the cobalt), because "cobalt controls the thermal activity inside the cells and acts as a thermal stabiliser" and then goes on to say that "...without it, battery explosions could become more common".

I fail to see how this will lead to less cobalt.

Perhaps English isn't your first language ...and if that's the case then kudos to you for learning another language -I know how hard that can be.

My Chinese is "Ma Ma Hou Hou" ...which translates literally as horse horse tiger tiger ...but is actually a local colloquialism for not very good.

...anyway, back to the cobalt:

upload_2018-6-19_12-40-48.png

I'm not betting my life on cobalt -if we get a great drilling intercept then fantastic because it is only a bonus, we already know that there is very high grade gold that the mill is already processing, and we anticipate being cash flow positive at any tick of the clock. Yes, I want to see massive results ASAP like everyone, but I'm not going to panic if the delays set us back a few weeks. Big deal.

Fancy using lightning strike and truck drivers strikes as excuses. ...I know right! They should have known they would happen.

The other thing we know about is the fantastic silver intercept of 1,200 grams per tonne over 17.5 m. One thing for sure is that this intercept doesn't exist in isolation.

There is much wealth yet to discovered at Faina and gold production getting cranked up!

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.