C7A 0.00% 0.9¢ clara resources australia ltd

If we can JORC it, again, assuming its worth it, then it...

1. 15,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2627
    If we can JORC it, again, assuming its worth it, then it wouldn't take 18 months for a DFS. with that said too, if its fully funded from the tin they could just skip a full DFS as they don't need to shop it around, just figure out capex and lift costs and your off and running. Infrastructure is already there as its queensland... i think if this came back with insane grades and indicative volume that suggested worth a full til run, maximum 12 months.

You gotta imagine that investors would crawl out of the wood work so they won't be short on cash. I imagine that DGR would pressure them to spin it out so it can trade independtly.... why not double your doh. We as existing shareholders would get given a slice of the pie and everyone retires stupid rich saying "I can't believe I got in under 1c". I know it seems like a fantasy, but it would seriously be that simple. ANW rerates to 20-30c on full tilt tin, and this new cobalt company independently with our free shares at Xc..... it would be a good day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $355 39.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 183920 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1028911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.