CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cobalt, page-27

1. 2,594 Posts.
    Ironton

They are either trying to pick the very bottom to get in or they are talking it down to help the brokers that are shorting ATM.There are no other reasons.
    They are starting to whinge loudly about the dfs or pfs or whatever they need to guess where they can jump in and make a quick dollar.
    By the time they know these brokers shares that are shorting the price down will be gone.As there will be no other shares from real holders being sold there will be no real shares for them to buy.
    There are 10 million shares in jp Morgan accounts so the brokers will be able to cover without going to market.
    But then they won't be in.Very good.
    So the little boys here don't have long to decide.Buy some brokers shares or risk missing out all together.
    Me I am wrapped with the shorting brokers as they have helped me get more of their shares as I'm sure many that understand the company have.
    It boils down to do you trust WM. PH and Cudeco or the shorting brokers trying to destroy Australian families wealth by wrecking Aussie companies with their shorting and churning tactics.
    We shall see if there is no manipulation if they go to market to cover their 7.5 million shorts.
    If they don't we know who the liars and manipulates are.
    Wonder if the brokers work on Australia day?
    You know picking an Aussie company to try and destroy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.