CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cobalt, page-30

1. 46,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8866
    Xstrata have copper mines all over the world - the 3mt p/a Rocklands operation would be nothing more than a hobby farm to them - They now have the backing of Glencore a huge multi national company = If the Xmen send the cobalt and the magnetite to the tails then CDU have next to no chance to commercialize these commodities IMO.

MMG is a huge state backed Chinese entity like Sinosteel - they have spent close to a gorilla on Dugald River zinc mine to replace the ailing century mine- -Problems have been encountered and its on the back burner with millions being thrown at the project to sort it out.

Both Xstrata and MMG have bailed from the rail spur J/V with CDU- The Xmen have almost put up the white flag on the $175 m purchase of the CCP project from Exco due the ore not being able to intergrate at Ernest Henry.

Xstrata also walked away from their 51% on the AOH roseby project in the same Mt Isa inlier as CDU and they have a simalar JORC resource to CDU.

But happy days CDU has gone from $6.50 in 2009 when then number holder Dundee bailed out to $1.50 in 2014 after last years number 1 holder M & G took a bath and also did and Elvis and left the building.

But still on Australia Day the flag waivers are shouting " Bargain of the Century " back up the truck and average down even in the face of a distorted share registry approaching 45% in favor of Chinese interests,

Hope is one thing but as Zedster says reality will proably rear its ugly head again in the not to distant future

on the T/A front the $1.37 - 2013 low looks like being retested soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.