CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cobalt, page-40

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "hey are starting to whinge loudly about the dfs or pfs or whatever they need to guess where they can jump in and make a quick dollar.
    By the time they know these brokers shares that are shorting the price down will be gone.As there will be no other shares from real holders being sold there will be no real shares for them to buy."

BRETTO,

It would be a dream came true if that was to happen.

Unfortunately though, it isn't happening. And the share price is still on a downward spiral for all of us still holding.

Most importantly though, it appears to me that the majority of the ones that are selling, aren't shorters. I have raised this issue before but, instead of proving me wrong in what I was saying, I was ridiculed.

I am also quite confident that, many of the "Rampers Unlimited Corporation Members" are selling out while still shouting loudly how good things are with CDU with the intentions of encouraging others to keep on buying. If they have not already abanoded the ship of course.
    If you haven't noticed it in the past when they came back pumping like hell when the sp was on the improve, well I am sorry. But I Did, and kept it well in the back of my head!!!

Just for curiosity's sake, how many shares did change hands yesterday and how many of those shares sold were shorted.??
    Just do a quick calculation in the back of an envelope.
    There lies your answer mate.

IMO, until we will get some serious answers and a proper plan set in place (and in concrete this time) released to the market via a properly released announcement through the ASX, AND KEPT TO THOSE COMMITMENTS, the price will continue to slide.

How long ago was it said that the crusher was supposed to be ready and working in full bore.??? We haven't even being able to achieve that much for God's sake. And yet, there is someone here which never stopped keeping us abreast with monotonous countdowns days after days, now trying to tell us times and times again that the reason for it all, was that the plans have changed and making it bigger/larger.
    For what reasons it has to be bigger and larger while causing delays to our original plans of generating some much needed money, and when we are only allowed to be mining a maximum of 3mt per annum under our licencing terms, that is beyond me. All-the-while that is posted around here under the pretence that it is a very plausible excuse.

Don't you believe that it would be better keeping to our plans in starting to produce and generating some much needed income and then, when the money is coming in, working in enlarging the crusher, IF AT ALL NEEDED THAT IS.??

Go Figure!!

Finally Bretto, IMO the majority of investors in the market, and the ones with deep pockets, do not like uncertainties and pies in the sky. Especially when no one knows what the profits will be, and what the risks and rewards might be if they are to invest in our Company.

Yes it has been said ad infinitum already but, and IMO, a DFS or something of the likes at this point in time, would go a long way towards turning the ship around.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.