PGM 0.00% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

Have these guys figured out they are a cobalt mine yet? It...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Have these guys figured out they are a cobalt mine yet? It doesn't really matter, sooner or later, someone will figure it out and scoop it up. They can sell every gram of cobalt they can dig up for top dollar. Scandium they have to create a market from scratch with unknown pricing. Duh. First you mine the cobalt, then just as cobalt goes out of fashion, in about 5-15 years, scandium comes into play. Cleanteq already figured this out a long time ago, they value their mine at 100% nickel/cobalt and give ZERO value to scandium in their upcoming DFS. Then you guys wonder why your market cap is a tiny fraction. They stockpile their scandium, and know, one day, who knows when, they can sell that, it costs them basically nothing to produce it as a secondary.

Ardea looks down and realizes, we just hit the lottery, they didn't even care about the cobalt, then it triples in price, they figure out all that dirt with the low nickel percentage they thought was junk is super high grade cobalt, now they struck it rich, and literally racing to production. Wake up Platina. In all cases, i know this property is worth hundreds of millions at least, so I am happy to hold it until it gets a proper valuation. It shouldn't take too long, the rest of the sector will pull them up a bit in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.25K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 592 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 119373 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.