CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

coca cola amatil: a tale of two stories, page-81

1. 374 Posts.
    There are many trolls out there that do nothing but seek attention, I urged you to not feed into their taunts.
    Their desire of attention is a mental imbalance they developed as a result of their parents inability to properly raise them into society. (Usually stems from babying them their entire life). At some stage the babied child has to cross over into the real world where they are expected to become their own person, it's this point where the child will accept their spot in society or they will fight it. If they except it woohoo everyone is happy, however in the instance of un acceptance to change (removing the mouth away from the tit) the transition into a man fails to occur. This is the moment where a troll is created - an ego where an adult man acts like a child in which they feel the need to get their fulfilment of attention they require that their parents built into him.
    And alas we now know why we get those types of people contaminating public forums with their countless/pointless/baseless junk.
    So again I urge you not to talk or reply to these people but just ignore them.
    The only thing we can do as mankind is learn from this and make sure you raise your own children properly, hopefully this way one day we can rid the world of these pathological members of our society.
    kind regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.