VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

verce, jhmos, I don't want to get into a slanging match,...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    verce, jhmos,

I don't want to get into a slanging match, especially since I have no skin in the game. I was drawn to this company because an ex work colleague asked me to look at it a couple of years ago. It really would be wonderful if a technology to convert C02 to fuel ever did eventuate.

With respect to the points you guys make above:

1. the size of Sinopec is the exact reason that VIV investors should be concerned. If Sinopec was serious about doing a deal around the technology, they would just buy it. A "Term Sheet" with a Chinese company isn't worth the paper its written on - for one thing, how could it (or a formal contract for that matter) ever be enforced? Moreover, if you're really doing a deal with a company that size for technology aimed at a "$1 Trillion Accessible Market" would you really need to go cap-in-hand to raise a measly $5m?

2. there are plenty of ways the Israelis can get money out of NCO2 without VIV investors doing so. Some I can think of, plenty that I can't. So far, there's only been a one-way flow of money and an admission that there's more money likely to flow that way ...

3. If you really want some "ongoing validation of the economics of the product by established brands", get them to pay for it. Up-front, on-time.

We can back and forth about this, and I'd be happy for you guys to sling a few "I told you sos" my way if they ever start making money. But to date, and for the forseeable future, this company lives on the largess of its shareholders ... and that is just not a business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.