ATV 9.52% 6.9¢ activeport group ltd

cochrane hill purchase, page-6

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Here's the current lay of the land (IMHO)

1. Correct - ATV unable to immediately raise funds at 3 cents (at the moment). Combination of not telling good enough story/not approaching those who may be interested/not reaching far enough on the worldwide market to find enough interested parties/poor PR/market conditions etc. No excuses, just basic facts as I see them.

2. Probably received bridging from AU Mining. Similar to what they have done with Navigator (NAV), although for them much bigger numbers at NAV re finance provided. This is only based on my best guess, nothing more. If correct fortunate that we have AU Mining on board with more money than a bull can excrete (best guess again). If it's from someone else then 'welcome aboard'.

3. ATV will place the remainder of the shares re undersubscribed capital raising in not too distant future at 3 c, thus repaying the bridging finance.

4. Matters re Touquoy land expropriation resolved (some delays inevitable re court proceedings). I think this is just another roadblock that will be negotiated and resolved.

5. Funding of mine at Touquoy then finalised. Potential for vast majority being debt (not just me 'guessing')rather than equity, thus minimising further dilution. Remember that Directors and AU Mining have plenty of skin in the game and probably don't want dilution in the same way as a minnow like me doesn't.

6. Wally has delivered on all milestones to date, albeit at a slower (much slower at times) rate than anyone would like. That is what it is and can't turn back time to change that.

7. Gold has potential to appreciate greatly in price. ATV has gold in ground which isn't going anywhere (no rust there) and therefore the only place it ultimately will be going is through the ATV mill, on to the market for sale. Under that scenario mined soon (2 years) or not so soon (>2 years)doesn't greatly matter.

8. Past history suggests we still require more patience than Jack McPatience on his most patient day.

9. AU Mining has more money than a bull can excrete (see point 2 above).
    Fortunately AU unlikely to want failure here so if worst comes to worst they can fund the full capital amount needed (not ideal but comforting). This is my best guess.

10. Coincidentally '10' is ATV's possible/probable end result in Nova Scotia, as in 10 million ounces/$10 share price/marks out of 10 we ultimately give to Wally etc. Hopefully not also 10 years for these milestones to be achieved. This is only approximate/non scientific and put out there as an indication of the potential in the area.

In the mean time we speculate on the outcome of our speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.