COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

Cockatoo coal, page-13

1. 62 Posts.
    Nate_5000, I had a nice little share portfolio with COK prior to their capital raising. However, when the proposal indicated that it would be flooded with shares, I felt that the average mum and dad investor was being held to ransom in this case. Why? Because the hard earned money they invested would take nearly a life time to recoup their losses. So they were forced to buy into the proposal and lower their cost price average. At the Brisbane meeting, I was aware that there were a couple people (obviously on the companies books) mingling and talking the potential and upside of the mine describing it as a "beautiful" little mine. What got me was 12 months later at the next AGM (when our backs were against the wall and we were looking at losing everything), the same person who walked around 12 months earlier like a rat with a gold tooth walked in and voted and pissed off out the door as quick as he could. I am disgusted what happened to this company and would seriously like to know where all this money went? Did it line the pockets of directors who were leaving? I invested 100k in this mine through a lot of investment wins - thinking there was an upside to the coal industry - only to be fooled by a rat with a gold tooth!

I sincerely hope that our new board will be meticulous with what is happening and as investors - make sure we are not hoodwinked in the future.

At this stage, I will wait and see what the price will be and whether I will sell my portfolio in this company, never to return. Time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.