ASX 0.54% $60.01 asx limited

coconut merchant

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hey monkey man, I used the above subject title as by coincidence my daughter recently had a part in a school play, in Bunbury, as a coconut merchant. She only had one line, "Coconuts, 2 for a dollar".

But the real reason for this post is I noticed that you got smashed last May/June, similarly, I was also smashed in the same period, but considerably worse than you posted. However, you posted recently that you considerably reduced your exposure last week. I trade and I invest. I trade blue chips with plenty of liquidity, but I tend to invest in speccys. I would have liked to have reduced my exposure to my speccys last week, but couldn't work out how to do it due to the low liquidity in the speccys. Maybe I go too big in the speccys that I really like, and alternatively should spread myself thinner over my second tier speccys, ie. have less in my favourites, and more in my 2nd favourites to try and avoid the liquidity problems. I have 19 speccys, but fairly heavily weighted to my favourites.

Any comments would be appreciated. Btw, I enjoy your posts and appreciate the time that you put into your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.