LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

I myself am also highly invested in LPI.However, I always...

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

I myself am also highly invested in LPI.
    However, I always consider the political imponderables in my price expectations.
    And ..... I would be very happy with US$1.00.

NationalChronicle13/10/2023

Eduardo Frei criticizes the government's lithium plan: "International companies say I'm not interested".

The former president, Eduardo Frei, addressed the current situation of copper and lithium mining in Chile, alluding to the complex financial situation of Codelco and the apparently stagnant national lithium strategy promoted by the government.

The former president was one of the speakers at the seminar organized by CSAV, whose main theme was growth. In his presentation, the former president asked himself: "What is happening with copper, what is the situation of Codelco, is Codelco ready to be and work in this line (lithium), and what is happening with lithium?

Regarding the latter, he stressed that last year more resources came into the State from lithium than from copper. "Would we have ever dreamed of that? Well, this year it is falling apart," he said.

This, according to Frei, is the result of the beginning of a "new lithium policy that Chile was going to implement, but with 50% of the State and the international companies say I am not interested in participating in this".

On the other hand, the former president affirmed that one of the great "bottlenecks" in Chile is the political system, in addition to urging for an agreement and finishing the process of drafting a new Constitution.

The former authority highlighted that we have been "10 years without growing, 10 years stagnated, how terrible", however, he recognized that "we have possibilities, not only in being a mono-exporting economy, but a multi-exporting one".

https://www.radiocamilatv.cl/portal/views/noticia.php?codNoticia=MTE2MDc=

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.