TYP 0.00% 2.0¢ tryptamine therapeutics limited

Codiak ($800mil market capitalisation)

1. 3,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    thought I would start a new thread since we are in a new year and that 200mil looks ridiculous now.

Codiak put on another 15% last night around $100mil it added to its MC, more then EX1 is worth now. Only a matter of time until they figure it out over here I just don't think they will be paying 57c a share when they do.

what makes this peer to peer comparisons unlike no other and so remarkable is that we are not a smaller company looking to grow into the older peer, we are actually on the same level if not ahead in many respects then our peers. We always knew sky was the limit with exosome but we didn't know how to value it. I see Codiak listing as a gift because it give us a valuation around this unique therapy. In saying that EX1 should be trading close to a $1 billion MC. Slowly but surely the market will catch on, I can see all them Codiak lovers jumping the shores to get a big chunk out of EX1 Goldman Sachs will lead them.

last market capitalisation update from me as I'm starting to sound like a broken record,

Codiak $800mil MC
    Ex1 $70mil MC

happy new year to all EX1'ers may 2021 be a great one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $37.78K 1.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 934272 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 594438 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.