TYP 0.00% 1.9¢ tryptamine therapeutics limited

Codiak ($800mil market capitalisation), page-168

1. 2,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185

"Anyone genuinely interested in this stock should go to the company website and read the Shareholder update of 22/12/20."

https://exopharm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2159514.pdf

I did just that. Again, I think, as I've read it before. Strikes me as a bit of a puff piece. But I've an annotated harcopy in front of me - what are the two or three key points in that Shareholder Update that really impress you? And why?

I have no problem with you having a problem with Sectors posting manner - sometimes I do too (I think he is rude and discourteous when he doesn't need to be). But frankly this is a forum and you going after Sector as though he is doing you any harm seems to be missing the point that you haven't as invited outlined your investment thesis in Exopharm yet.

I think Sector would be a buyer of this stock at a price more in line with its current (as opposed to hyped value) as would I but that's just my opinion as to why he might have a motive to comment as he does.

Personally if you just want to discuss the merits of the stock and the merits of the Shareholder Update as you see them I can't see why you don't just do that.

I suspect though that you either don't understand the company well enough or that you are more interested in pumping a trend to others who don't understand it either.

Part of the reason I'm challenging you is, I'll be honest, I think you've pumped this stock well beyond reasonable value for where it is, but that doesn't change the fact that its an exciting stock and would be worth holding at a price far lower than where we are currently. Or it might have some news (it would need quite a lot of news or very significant news - like the granting of a patent and the announcing of a deal) to justify its current price in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $13.68K 720.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222055 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 534800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.