COE 0.00% 19.0¢ cooper energy limited

COE 2021, page-31

1. 8,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2850
    that's now an old issue.
    This is my understanding.
    COE had an ability to claim $20m in Liquidated Damages under the Orbost agreement.
    COE had claimed, and received that full $20m.
    From what I can deduce, if COE wanted to claim further damages, it would need to take APA to court.
    That would take years and years.
    What would happen to the value of COE??? Because if APA was taken to court, surely it would walk away from Orbost, and not spend any further funds on it, because no point, because COE was suing them.
    From what I can deduce, COE claims the "root cause" a the processing issue, and APA claims it is the gas issue.
    Neither company has been able to determine the "root cause".
    So if COE sued for further damages, it just could be left with a stranded Sole field, lose its customers, maybe get sued by its customers also because of non-fulfillment, would have to wait for years for a resolution, and would have a huge cash drain because it would need to still service its Funders of Sole.
    It would lose the support of its banks, and its customers.

So they took the path of co-operation, and a joint view on trying to solve the process issues.

Yep, everyone is extremely frustrated by the delays, and I have no idea of what is happening currently.

We are soon to see the Dec Qtrly - so maybe some further update then?

If you really want a proper answer, you should call the company directly, and get the real news and update.
    We would be grateful if you might let us know of any good info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $501.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $56.78K 303.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11249 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 66389 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.