KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Wow, that?s all I can say! What an absolute disgrace. And that...

1. 59 Posts.

Wow, that?s all I can say! What an absolute disgrace. And that scumbag Dennis had the audacity to attack the savekeypetroleumteam of the following in his response letter ?The overall tenor of the Minority Shareholder Letter docs little credit to the author; there was a lack of verifiable information, numerous spelling mistakes and sweeping generalised statements which where obviously designed to reflect poorly on the board, and induce a negative response to the Acquisition from Key Shareholders??.. Well done Dennis, now the entire business community, not just Key S/H can see that you and Ken are as shonky as they come.

Ken, great to see 35 years of industry experience worth $350K PA at work with some hardcore negotiating on Key's behalf regarding this deal with Cooper. Your not fit to wash windscreens on busy street corners for chump change.

And what about the timing ladies and gentlemen, 6.13pm on Friday 26/08/10, 15 hours & 47 minutes before the deadline on the vote!

The information provided to S/H for the vote is completely different to the deal that has now been announced by Cooper Energy, so S/H have actually voted on something completely different, therefore it is not possible that this vote can go ahead.

First thing Monday morning I am calling ASIC, the ASX and anyone else I have to ensure that this vote becomes void. I will also be contacting the media, as they will love this story!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.