XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

Hi Red,Looks like we will find out tomorrow which way it wants...

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Red,
    Looks like we will find out tomorrow which way it wants to go atm this last little candle needs to open higher for the bulls to make a higher low as you can see that would have been just a retest of the break out holding that fib @ 5102 eg holding the 5100 level issh
    For the bears a lower open will cancel all that and with the stochastic looking a bit dramatic that will help their case but I see the little red dema was trying to make a up its mind today to turn up blue is still not interested yet & black is thinking about it to either way so have we done a w1&2 headed for a w3 I doubt it to small a retrace imo or are we still in a w1? if some one could help with that thx.
    ATM SPI futs are just breaking through the down trend line 5092 but need to clear 5098 to be serious now it just did in the last 2 mins if it holds over night we may end opening up in the morning that depends on BHP...AS YOU SAID IT BETTER BE GOOD...
    I see AC put her resistance higher on the RM today and support higher as well she was saying monthly target on the spi was 5325 wow
    Any way thats my waffle open tomorrow will tell spi giving a hint atm..imo
    Pete
    XJO DAILY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.