NOR 3.03% 3.4¢ norwood systems limited

Coffee Microcaps Presentation, page-161

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427

Thank you T...

Discovery has been dropping some pretty clownish comments today... I would have him talk about MAY falling 30% if I promoted it anywhere... I have been holding it since March quietly and I am still doing great... A 30% fall leaving him with laughter reminds of an old story I once saw in a Nollywood movie... - So, once a village was hit with a quake. The chief from the next village went to check up on the damage and met one man sitting in disappointment so he went over to share his grief... Instead the man smirked at the chief cheekily saying 'it is all good, I just lost my house but that fool over there lost his house and wife' - so the chief went over to second guy, looking confused and then the second guy smirked cheekily at the chief saying proudly 'I only lost my woman and house but that idiot over there lost his house, woman and kids' so the chief went to third man annoyed to share his grief and the third man laughed mischievously and said 'so what, I only lost my house, wife and kids, - look at that fool who lost his house, wife, kids and then died himself trying to save them'... So the chief now clearly angry and unhappy went over to the body of the dead man to pray for him and found him smiling in death with open eyes pointing from the ground beyond the trees - and beyond the trees was the chief's own village getting hit with a landslide...

It is all in human nature to be entertained by another's misery as a cloak to forget their own place... Allow him...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $16.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $579 17.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49829 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.