NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Some great foresight there Simonn.At first mention of May I...

1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Some great foresight there Simonn.

At first mention of May I thought that's when the Optus deal is due to be signed but then I realised it was another stock.

I've had a bit of a look at it and I think I'll sell half of my Nor holdings and take a punt on oil. Cuba doesn't give me much confidence but neither does Nor. It could have been oversold yesterday and may bounce today or may still have a little to fall. I'll have a look and discuss my 2 bobs worth on the MAY thread.

As for Nor I really do hope all of their [holla discovery4, doz, cel6 howler7 etc] efforts defending the stock and alienating many posters in the process does come to something financially rewarding. The rhetoric is obviously [IMO] stress related because we are meant to be discussing merits and failings of stocks, exchanging information and opinions etc hopefully for mutual benefit.

Sadly however the thread has degenerated into a slanging match and at time even worse to which I have contributed but enough is enough.

In my opinion HC Mods should close the thread for a week or 2 and give all Nor posters a little holiday, a time to reflect etcredface.png

Anyway if we get a few weeks off it's unlikely we will miss any great events on the Nor calendar. There has been time enough for optus or any of the myriad of companies that have been named dropped as prospective buyers or users of their products to make their move.

Anyway as we have all waited 7 to 8 years for the Norgust / ute backing up / 100$M revenue events to happen whats another 4 or 5 to wait.

It is noted that these anesthetics [propofol etc] can effect the mental attitude of we older folks and maybe that's what has happened.

Good luck Norons and thanks for the tip Simonn [not advice I know]

All in humble opinion. Go the Matildas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69600 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 114784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.