NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

I had to take you off ignore today as too many people were...

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    I had to take you off ignore today as too many people were responding to your nonsense.

I just had to join in.

As Simonn just posted, he rang and emailed the company. They did not returns his calls/emails. Now why is that? Do you remember way back when he said he called the company? At the time I said it was a sign CogVoice is no where near being commercially-ready if the CEO is not using it to "manage" his in-bound calls.

I say:
    "relatively new holder and a young, retail investor" re: access to holder lists*

Disco reads:
    "Pathetic you think a young female can't think for herself"

As usual, you are spoiling for a fight; it's what you do, all day, every day.

* Young/student retail holders typically do not have access to large amounts of capital. Conclusion: small holders
    * Mew holders would not have built a relationship/rapport with the company. See Simonn's experience as an example.

As such, I'm sceptical NOR would share holder lists for free and retail holders typically are unwilling to fork over $250 for access or personally visit the registry to inspect the registry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $3.225K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 202033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.