BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

Samso has released another video and this time it's on BSX. I...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Samso has released another video and this time it's on BSX. I saw the one he did for the Andromeda and that was very informative. Am relatively new here and I saw the amount of interest it generated for the stock. I think it is worth a watch. Scott presented well and it was a good understanding of the Ta Khoa project.

https://samso.com.au/coffee-with-samso/coffee-with-samso-episode-026-blackstone-minerals-limited-asx-bsx-developing-the-ta-khoa-nickel-project-in-vietnam/

There was an earlier interview done a few months ago and that is also a good one to watch too.

By the amount of interest it generated on the Andromeda discussions, this seems a good way to discuss company objectives.

BSX has a great project in Vietnam and I think that the nickel price is not really running yet. All the signs are there. There is even talk that copper is the in thing now and a resurgence of lithium. However, I do think that NIS is the cream of all these stories. NiS is damn hard to find and even harder to mine. You only have to look at the NiS miners like the Western Areas, IGO, Mincor, South32...etc Posiedon has the Silver Swan but that may be too old and too hard to operate now.

Anyway, as a biased shareholder and a NiS fan, I think BSX has a great chance with Ta Khoa. Please DYOR and don't do the FOMO

Have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.