CYM 4.65% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

CYM is my latest stock in accumulation mode. Fundamentally this...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    CYM is my latest stock in accumulation mode. Fundamentally this has no peers and the rising and increasing rising price for the demand for Copper is going to make this every more attractive, especially at this current price.

Copper mining is not gold mining,. You cannot mine a small resource. Copper mineralisation is not normally shallow and in an economic abundance.

Copper is not easily found in economic abundance easily and extremely rare in most cases.

Look at SVY who propelled to over $1 but now is struggling to find traction. HCH is in Chile but is probably realistically a few years more from production.

If you look hard in this space, you will come to the same conclusion.

What will throw a spanner in the works, the copper price (unlikely at this stage). Chemistry is proven technically and is used in many significantly larger projects. lack of oxide ore to kick start the project, low probability with tow semi advanced project in Maroochydore and the upcoming Nanadie Well. Nanadie Well is just showing great signs of its potential. A rich VMS ? Very good chance. Still early, yes.

Then dont forget what Nifty still has.

Environmental and tenure/Heritage? Well it has been a mine before and this may cause some delay but I cannot see it being a deal breaker.

The longer it stays at this valuation, for me, the better. As I said, for me, this is serious accumulation.

I am moving my HCH investment into CYM because the valuation is about the same but CYM will get to production much faster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $93.26K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45813 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 523999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.