SOR 4.17% 4.6¢ strategic elements limited

Cognition Engines, page-29

1. 814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    You wrote:
    "Although only being able to provide enough charge to drive up to 5km (based on the performance rights hurdles) is hardly significant."

Agreed, but by comparison with Concorde, Dreamliners, C130 transport planes, etc., the Wright brothers' flight was hardly significant either.
    But look what it opened up! I wonder if Wilbur and Orville had the faintest concept of what would follow as a result of their mad, visionary, string bag experiment.

Mr Pig.

PS: I remember flying to London a few years ago. For some time I stood looking out the window of the rear door, at the engine of the 747 we were in. That engine had been operating flawlessly in the rarified atmosphere at an elevation of 7 miles above the earth, in a temperature of -60 degrees, for ten hours. It hung out there under the wing, in that freezing cold, rarified environment, uncomplainingly pushing a 600 tonne, comfortable, air-conditioned object with its 400 passengers through the foreign skies at 550 miles per hour. That experience mesmerised me, filled me with wonder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $21.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $13.70K 281.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35408 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.