ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

cogs are turning

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    what have we got ...where are we? Ive heard comments that a genius over on another site has become desperate and suggesting that stage 2&3 of the DFT will have to be re written....because its in India as opposed to Australia, so stage 2&3 will need to be redone and it will cost shareholders a fortune.....

LOL, well i have to say the Wifes shih tzu got a full glass of Barossa projectile spat all over it.... i couldn't contain myself.....ive been involved in probably... in the region of ...minimum, lets say 30 major projects constructed all $30m+ up to and surpassing a billion range, within Australia , Middle East and Europe....why on earth would a design change from country to country..it just suggests that some don't have a clue about process.

I've heard they also refered to the DFT of being +-30%......face palming stuff...The second stage of pricing was a 30%+/- price, not the DTF..how would that be anyway..and to be honest it seemed a bit to good to be true for me..i was expecting an increase in pricing TBA, as the final pricing was accurate enough to bind up a fixed priced sum which is in generally an EPC - +/-5% price..looks like hey achieved these $20m+/- figures after all, impressed...do you reckon that prospective clients may have been impressed with the reduction in costing to which they were initially provided with...$35-40m type figures and told to proceed with the firming of pricing...return price is now around $20m+/-..very positive IMO. There will be no massive revision of design...probably some design of site reticulation...sub $10K

Contracts to be agreed with the EPCs, imo that will happen within this month....a common tick and flick inclusion of the smart EPC is the inclusion of a sum for escalation..rises in price of materials and labour over a certain period....a 1,2,3 month retaining of price as provided at tender stage, to which price increases there after at a % or a total revisit of price is required.

What do you have then...well you have a tech and a constructor; in a red hot power market, for half the construct price of the LV and a infinity percent increase in demand for thermal coal than the LV...this month IMO, the ESI /EPC commercials should be wrapped up.....Funding; well the faster the client moves the best price they get.

The project being reduced by such a percentage and in such a fast forward market....it would have to be more attractive to them now, anyway lets see what happens; GLTA holders.

Movement in the Indian front will be very welcome indeed. Those old war stories will be met with a cool kid 'what ever' there after as they will mean nothing IMO. pity hey.

Its funny what some will post , when they think nobody has a clue. Funny or sad...doesnt matter

cheers

OW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $178 88.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 28444466 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12568271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.