GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

coil coating for us dreamers..., page-7

1. 1,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184

"...So if this is the 20sq m roof array..."
    - I think that 3sq.m strip was the first presentable demo of the pilot line. I imagine the 20sq.m roof isn't presentable yet? It would have the cells bridged with connectors etc. and they would be playing with these and starting to think about bird-proofing strip links etc. They can start performance testing maybe but no photo op yet?

"...I'm not too sure of the significance of their poor web page layout...."
    - I just find it annoying that a new visitor has to guess and drill to find the elephants in the room. What do you mean you can't find the vegemite? We all know where it is...

"...All the same they clearly have enormous potential, but how many capital raisings will be requied in the meantime?..."
    -my current belief is that this SPP is required to bridge until the renewable energy fund kicks in half way through next year. (look at the burn rate after the new cost cutting and calculate how far this gets them...right up till the fund starts to operate..this is my guess).

Hopefully not too long after that, TATA will be in a better financial position, gaining confidence from more testing, to fully commit to a production line. Depends on global economy because TATA is a global player? - developments till now have been govt funded at Shotton... however I expect nice noises from TATA every 6 months prior to this commitment. Last doc from TATA PV BDM I can find on the net is from a couple of years ago...

dyor.asap.ok.lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.