EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Well I will go out on a limb here and suggest that there are...

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Well I will go out on a limb here and suggest that there are indications that 27c will again be breached as a barrier on solid volumes and that the sp will return into the 30c range quickly because:

(1) Many will be looking to get back in who sold out during the recent drop from previous highs, along with those attracted to the recent run up.
    (2) 27c is a noted barrier and once broken through it will send a very positive signal to invest and conversely will not be seen as an opportunity to sell by the vast majority of holders, particularly those aware of the fundamental reasons for being holders
    (3) Given the history of positive announcements flowing from management I would anticipate in the near future at least one positive announcement re additional orders (possibly re added bridge beams from Valley or a GDOT order for instance) that will bolster confidence even more.

Optimistic?
    Yes I am, for this is still a speculative investment and I only invest when there are reasons to be optimistic that I will be rewarded for my appreciation of what is at stake.

As I type there is a moat of approx 500,000 up for sale ahead of 27c at 26.5. We have seen this before and I reckon that one solid bite will see it gone, probably today.

AIMVHO and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.