GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thanks adwebster here is your post if anyone missed it, quite...

1. 381 Posts.
    Thanks adwebster here is your post if anyone missed it, quite amazing, l also should add he said the US is selling this coin melt through Israel.

Adwebsters post,

You may recall the 'Must read comments from Le Metropole' thread from yesterday when I posted this:

'I just got off the phone with a VERY highly regarded, veteran bullion dealer. Here is the gist of what he said…

*The physical market is being flooded by 400 ounce bars, the kind traded on the Comex.

*The markings on the bars suggest it is IMF gold, or similar gold owned by various central banks.

*Much of the gold is of the "Fed melt type," from the gold which was confiscated by the US government in the 1930’s. He went on to say this could be US gold, or Fed melt gold bought by other central banks from the US.'

Well today I can confirm this is happening by adding this, also from Le Met

'Something very significant came my way today regarding the gold market and its relationship to GATA. A MAJOR brokerage firm, in an internal memo to its account representatives, notified that the IMF is flooding the market with LEASED gold. It is their way of getting around their selling prohibition unless approved by the US Congress.

This corroborates input sent my way and lends even further credence to GATA’s claims. This is a big step and about time. Surreptitious lending of central bank gold has been going on for at least a decade, which is why more than half of the supposed central bank gold is no longer there.

Even Dennis Gartman (who clearly has heard the same) has found religion on this one (wonder if he will have the cojones to publicly say GATA has been correct all along?)…

P3

The IMF has sizeable resources available for lending, which it can make available quickly if needed... The IMF lending has a catalytic effect by generating other financing from private and public sources. However, we don't recognise the $1 trillion figure.

The Fund does "recognize" that some package is being discussed and is in the cue; the only question is how large shall it be?

Why is that important here? It is important because we suspect that it is the Fund that is helping to push gold lower. We suspect that the Fund is leasing out a goodly portion of its gold to the market, and is then receiving funds that it shall use to piece together this massive lending facility.'

Concrete evidence that the action of the gold market is not typical of how it should have traded in this crisis and further evidence that Central banks consider gold bashing job number 1. It also lends very strong support to a huge movement in the price of gold when they run out of ammo (whenever that may be)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.