DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Coin value of DCC holdings, page-80

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Mate I'm not here to educate people or give financial advice. I'm here to voice my opinion on a particular stock I'm invested or interested in and to debate any valid reason I have with other members here.
    I have to keep close tabs on DCC as I have quite a bit of capital invested in here and in terms of risk, these guys are at the extreme end of the scale for me. The risk/reward is certainly worth it as I have already made substantial gains here but I'm cautious after yesterday's announcement. Also DCC have a history of being very vague and ambiguous with their announcements and they are not always on the straight and narrow.

I'm sure there are many YouTube videos on power ledger you can learn from but from my basic understanding, they use blockchain technology on their peer to peer trading platform to trade electricity. Customers get a return from selling their excess electricity they don't need to other customers and powerledger get a small fee from every sale as well as a small fee to a power company supplying the lines. The wealth is obviously created the more customers they get. Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $92.16K 2.194M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118690 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 205871 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.