ESE 0.00% 1.8¢ esense-lab ltd

As a loyal ESE shareholder I figured I would carefully read the...

1. MZA
    270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    As a loyal ESE shareholder I figured I would carefully read the CPH announcement today given their push into terpene infused chocolate (and given their recent share price exploits)....and noting ESE’s current involvement in this space via our recent JV with USA firm Healthy Chocolate Florida LLC...

For those who missed it refer to the link below:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20171128/pdf/43pnj0mb31r1l0.pdf

Whilst reading the announcement I came to the section on the terpenes and it become apparent that it sounded REALLY, REALLY FAMILIAR...so I went back through all the ESE announcements and discovered that they have basically copied content from our very first ESE presentation (including references) released in March 2017....not to mention they have blatantly tried to copy our chocolate idea - one which we have ALREADY DEVELOPED!!!  

Of course it could purely be a coincidence that it basically reads exactly the same...

Nice work CPH - to be honest I have been walking around all day with a huge smile on my face...seems like an act of desperation to me and guess what - they aren’t even in the same ballpark as us - we are playing the World Series in a packed Yankee Stadium and they are playing Little League at the local suburban park!!!

You see the clear difference is that ESE is the only global player who have mastered the 99.99% molecular make-up of the cannabis plant - and not just whacked together a handful of terpenes that they will use to try to mimic some of the smell alone (which is what CPH and others are looking to do)...

The key point to remember here is you don't get the medical benefits without the full terpene spectrum - and only ESE have mastered this....this my friends is why I’m smiling today as THIS IS OUR I.P. and OUR PATENTS and OUR GLOBAL COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE...

To put in another way we are basically 100 fold more accurate than our competitors....There are other labs out there making e-liquids and edibles with 3-5 terpenes with no effects whatsoever.  ESE’s have up to 100 terpenes and are MEDICAL GRADE...It’s like buying your wife a fake Louis Vuitton handbag for your wedding anniversary - it may look good and may even get you some anniversary action...but soon enough the truth will come out as the handbag fades and breaks at the seams after 2 weeks - and she will realise you gave her a cheap, embarrassing and inferior replica....

Go ahead and re-read the recent ESE Company Presentation released to the ASX in mid October 2017 - we have SUPERIOR products which are:
    Commercially viable, scalable to massive level, 100% consistent, 100% legal and 100% natural....our competitors around the world don’t even have one of these in their war chests!!!

Anyway, to summarise: todays CPH announcement left me feeling really, really comfortable with my sizeable ESE investment...As it 100% confirmed we are the dominant global player who everyone else is so desperately trying to COPY...

The market hasn’t caught on yet but when they do we will be the market darling of arguably the hottest sector on the ASX right now....and to this end geez our current share price looks dirt cheap....we are all in for one hell of a ride...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.