OCV octaviar limited

Simon Your three thousand dollars would be better spent on good...

1. 525 Posts.
    Simon
    Your three thousand dollars would be better spent on good vodka while you are in Siberia .

A full report was made on Resolute Capital operations and given to ASIC and a 'certain person' in the PIFAG many years ago by the PIFI.

This is just one of a multitude of exploitation of the PIF made in complete contraventions of the PIF -PDS investment risk criteria . We Know that hundreds of millions of dollars was taken out from the PIF unlawfully ,by so called independant directors to pay out the MFS dividend , shore- up Living and Leisure , pay out the Fortress loan. And Gawds knows how many other abuses we would find was made with PIF investors money -if you could just get your hands on the PIF files . Even our illustrious leader Jenny H has stated publically- words to the effect - that the PIF was used as -a personal bank account by King.

Here is a narrative given to me by a friend who was fortunate enough to be at the ASIC v Managed Investments Ltd hearing when a witness was cross examined.

I cannot vouchsafe for the exact words used of course ,but this is a general interpretation from memory only:

ASIC prosecutor to the witness : You were a director of this so and so Fund
    Answer: Yes
    ASIC Prosecutor. And this Fund was a completely independent Company
    Answer: Yes
    ASIC prosecutor; Do you remember signing this so and so document on the so and so date
    Answer : I sign thousands of documents i cannot remember every document i signed
    A large projector screen is then displayed in the court room with a signed document showing the directors signature.
    ASIC Prosecutor : Is that your signature
    Answer Yes - well i suppose i must have signed it . Well it like this when we first started the company King would go- off and do certain deals and tell us afterwards what he had done . When we listed on the ASX he kept doing the same thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.