AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

hi Lefevre, I probably agree with most of your post - if all...

1. 86,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi Lefevre,

I probably agree with most of your post - if all things are known atm.

I can't say I agree with this bit

"The last cap raising in the middle of the year to US instos does not provide confidence that the new instos coming on board will not do the same thing as the previous instos and sell on listing and keep the warrants. Rose coloured glasses will tell us that it will be different this time."

Hmmmm - on balance I would say I am more confident now about that sort of thing.

Nick was hurt by that and reacted fairly 'dynamically ' - he will be at pains that that doesn't happen again.

It is also so very different this time as the invested funds will be inside the USA and on the NYSE ----- very different in all ways that I can think of.

And, of course we can bet our bippy that the players will most certainly be different.

IMO, Nick knows finance and he knows the game - he knows it enough and is honest enough to say - there is always a possibility that things go wrong and he is also honest enough to admit to things going wrong in the past ------- I like that - and, I like that he puts things in place to make it different next time.

Even though some things have changed over time in conversations I have had with Nick - it took a while to work out how he thinks and reacts - and eventually I/we worked out that he is straight - just that he is usually weeks ahead of most others and he is a very much in the moment bloke. Both Parsifal and I have been 'impressed' with the speed he initiates change and action.

Two examples come to mind - one I will be specific and one I will not.

Just a small example - Parsifal was researching the history of ajx a few weeks back - and, in her normal 'grounded' 'patient' way - she verbalized her displeasure with the fact that many of the links on the site didn't work for her research.

She said - in the light of the company soon to list - this was not good. So - she wrote to Nick.

Within hours - the site no longer existed.

That's quick. We have had CEO's in the past who took months to do things and many just never did anything.

Another example was only a night or two back when information came to us that NC really should have been made aware of - so, rattling along in the car, we zotted away a quick email.

A brief flurry of emails over the next 10 minutes and the most decisive action was initiated.

10 minutes.

That's Nick. I have seen decision makers like that in the past - but, they are rare (and, I mean rare) - in areas that are not life and death situations.

This bloke runs a business like it is a battle and a war.

He has long thought out strategies that have been well considered, well planned and structured (war planning).

But, then, on the ground, in the heat of it - he is able to make (and does) lightning fast decisions - very very very unusual for a non military CEO.

So -- my confidence has probably risen a bit on the CR due to the goings on on the last one.

That said - I don't have rose coloured glasses with the listing - not at all. I realise we are dealing with a wild animal and a very powerful one. If we get it 100% right - we will all be very happy. If it isn't right - it can go from anywhere from a wild ride to a depressive episode which will pass - but, we will be on beer for a couple of months at a guess.

If Nick has been telegraphing the demand and interest even reasonably accurately over the last year or so and if he has up his sleeve a solid flow of really positive news for post listing (which he tells me is important for the timing) -- then, I think we will have either a smooth ride or an overshoot - the latter would not be good, but, if one was sharp, one could make a large gain from - if positioned correctly. (don't ask me what correctly is - I have no idea yet).

talk soon,

lots happening.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.