AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

coincidence?, page-6

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Was thinking about our role in this and had an observation.

Put yourself in the seat of a trader, reading on these threads about our excitement at the DoD ann. Many of us thought the SP was going to skyrocket. We brought the buying volume and the buzz to sell into, and made the conditions perfect for a quick profit. And we'll do it again and again in the next year.

It's great that there are so many people excited about AJX, and that is both a strength and a weakness. Sometimes I forget that it's already valued by the market at over a quarter of a billion dollars even though past revenue is minimal - which is an enormous vote of confidence in its future. Of course it's going to grow that revenue, and eventually the price will move past $2.00. But that won't happen overnight, it will happen when the income statement indicates it's worth it, and that's a fair way off.

Just a thought. Ultimately the market shenanigans will mean little to the long termers, but I do note that some of us have made good money swing trading the good news events, and that's probably a good way to turn a potential weakness into an opportunity to make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.