YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

this co is unfortunately in the no man's land between hype stock...

1. 383 Posts.
    this co is unfortunately in the no man's land between hype stock and growth stock - perfect for rfc/CEM's to ply their trade, and also perfect for smart money like that NZ mob to establish the position for the medium term. i like the new CEO's style and over the last few quarters in my view he has begun to transition this company into something which will closely resemble a genuine confectionary outfit. you can see from the announcement over two financial years the pattern evident from the seasonal nature of chocolate sales. in other words, some quarters will be low growth, others will be high growth. in the past the quarter on quarter growth has been the focus. i think going forward the year on year growth will be more telling. Just my opinion. Production, logistics issues have cleared up and I think this will slowly recover over next financial year and any massive spikes will be caused by something new, like a coles/woolworths in au for example.

share price not pretty to look at but there will be light at the end of this tunnel imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.