IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

RaksRegarding:"Gold is going to be king shortly imo........time...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Raks

Regarding:

"Gold is going to be king shortly imo........time for everyone to find at least one nice little gold stock and stay with it. This is mine."

I couldn't have said it better myself! - except maybe I would have taken a lot longer....LOL

After reading last night that gold was retreating because of the poor US Jobs report, I was shaking my head in disbelief, but convinced in the knowledge that the entire financial system floats on the "Bovine Excrement" pumped out by our controlled media.

That particular statement (ie Jobs Down, Gold therefore Down) just didn't make any sense whatsoever. Gold should have been flying on that news. We have an economic system now based on counter intuitive markets. To make some money, work out what SHOULD happen using common sense and some simple economic truisms, and then do exactly the opposite, and then at least you will be in with a chance.

The trend setting markets emanating out of the US have been defying economic logic for many years now, aided and abetted by the biggest global spin machine that we have ever witnessed, together with manipulated markets that are unprecendented in their extent.

The GOLD price action tells it all, as gold, in simple inflation adjusted terms, should be in excess of $2500 NOW. Hang on, given that we don't see money supply figures these days, as they have stopped reporting them, and the job numbers and the inflation numbers are always rigged. - (Imagine how bad the situation must really be) - gold should be much higher than $3000.

Yessiree, the markets are forced to behave the exact opposite to what they should if you were to apply economic logic to the events that are unfolding.

News is never bad, just not as bad as was expected. And the really bad news comes out 3 months after it actually occurred, with constant revisions and adjustments to previously adjusted statistics. Who do they think they are really fooling?

When you see what has happened to the likes of Bear Sterns, GMH, FORD, UBS, AIG the BIG Banks, Fanny and Freddy, GE, the entire US property market, the banking system itself with 50 small banks having collapsed in the past 12 motnhs, and now the State of California unable to pay its way....etc etc ...with the only solution - (provided by the bastards who actually created the problems in the first place, who, incidentally, are still in charge and making the rules as they go) - is to bail out favoured insiders, to borrow and to print more money at an insane pace, and to lie through their teeth at every opportunity.

Why? Because they can, and implementing correct reforms would stop them scamming and being able to rip off the American tax payers and for that matter the rest of the world as they pursue their money making agendas for their
    'exclusive club'

Somehow it has been overlooked that the very approach that caused the mess in the first place is most unlikely to actually cure the problem. And there is the assumption that allowing the very people who have stuffed up BIG Time, to try and fix the problems is somehow going to work out all right. If they really knew what they are doing would we have the problems in the first place?

Unless I am missing something.

Can someone help me out here?

- If you pour enough petrol on a fire will it snuff it out eventually?, or

- If you force feed an alcoholic with alcohol is it possible you could cure him of his/her habit?

- Or if you keep giving kindergarten supervision roles to convicted Paedophiles will it actually cure them?

Can you see what I am getting at here?

And recently we are told by Bernanke that the Fed can't be audited as it would threaten America's security. Really???

I wonder what is going on over at the FED that a little transparency would cause our financial system to come crushing down upon us, threatening the very might of the USA while doing so. Are they saying that an audit would reveal to everyone that Fort Knox doesn't contain any gold, or that the ETF's linked back to the same dodgy BIG Banks, can't actually substantiate the gold holdings that they are supposed to have in their vaults.

The same banks incidentally, who have short contracts for insane volumes of derivatives in gold and silver, presumably designed to try and keep the price of the bullion metals subdued.

There is an unstated belief of course, advocated by our money managers (Bernanke, Geithner and the FED) that if you keep the bullion metals quiet, then you can print as much paper money as you like and actually get away with it.

So why can't we audit the FED. Everyone all knows the mess they are in including China, Russia and the rest of the world who are all taking steps to protect themselves from the imminent demise of the US dollar.

The fact that they have to sit on gold at every opportunity, like last night, is just a way of keeping the 'financial holocaust genie' in the bottle for a little bit longer, and forestalling the inevitable.

Now where was I......

Oh yes, the point I was going to make is that the financial 'news' is becoming so ridiculous and desperate that it suggests to me that all hell is about to break lose.

The 'Powers That Be' don't even bother to try and disguise their actions these days and our markets have become just a series of interventions that provide a little bit of temporarty relief.

It's sad that the green shoots are withering. But maybe their current jaundiced yellow colour is perhaps telling us that physical GOLD and decent GOLD shares, really is the way to go.

Ah...bugger it, there was something else, but I have forgotten.....Hang on!...

It might have been that I reckon IGR should perform well now, as the count down to mining commencement is about to begin, coinciding with GOLD looking as though it may finally be getting some real legs!

...Anyway, that will do for now as I really like to keep these rants short! - I'm feeling a little better already!

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.