CoinSpot.com.au, page-8

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Agree 100% with you on all points raised above.
    I have only invested with CoinSpot for 6 weeks and have also found them very user friendly, efficient and reliable. Deposits made and withdrawlhs to and from Australian bank account using POLI system quick (for deposits from your bank account to CoinSpot) & normal BSB Bank ac deposit for any withdraw but takes up to 2 days cleared funds (yes I have actually taken some profit out for some share purchase acquittals) - with no comissions. Another foreign crypto trading system I used for 2 years did not allow me to withdraw and kept calling to push for more deposits with them.
    By the way, I am currently up 32% on my investment in 6 weeks, but I did view a lot of YouTube videos, read Hot Copper and also checked some of the crypto websites before I invested in around 12 cryptocoins always remembering they are a store of value and can be just as easily diminished in value at the whim of the market. But then again some of small cap stocks are not much better and loss making whilst others a re winners.
    GLTAHs

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.