COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

by starting such a thread stevo123 you loose a lot of respect....

1. 612 Posts.
    by starting such a thread stevo123 you loose a lot of respect. you clearly arnt a cleaver investor and dont get into stocks LT. unfortunately people are too focused on ST graphs and not the fundementals of stocks!

i have a significant holding in COK and my average is much higher than current levels yet im fine with the situation. i believe management and their direction and their future planning.

we have some strong leaders at this company and when you forget about the chart for a moment you start to see a quality company with huge upside and growth potential!

PCI coal is quality coal and its demand is set to rise whilst the supply is going the other way.

this funding issue nonsense is quite amusing, offcourse we might have to raise extra capital?? what’s the big deal? and when we do we will have further funds to further secure our future.

i strongly believe that in 3-5 years time this company will be in a fantastic shape! with higher output and further demand we will prove to some of the un-educated muppets on this forum in the benefits of LT investing.

to be honest im sick of reading ST investors moaning about everything, there are lots of positives here yet no-one talks about them! i speak to management often perhaps thats why im more in tune with whats going on and their perspective. i choose to find answers instead of writing nonsense on forums due to panic

toughen up and accept that ST coal is cheaper than before and that we might need to raise cash. NOT END OF THE WORLD STUFF. things will get better its a cycle and a point where you can top up further if you want or get involved with a company with people who believe in it fully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.