CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Like everyone reading here the sugar drink conundrum has...

1. 3,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2924
    Like everyone reading here the sugar drink conundrum has fascinated me for a long time - how a giant of the business world could be raised from a simple cordial formula, and then slip into decline.  I get it that CCL (Australia) has to fight it's own battle for survival, and that's fascinating too - I once enjoyed being a holder during the TD era, but not now

Now there is much discussion on Indonesia I thought I would drop this in.  In the world of "drinks" I reckon anything is possible subject to the imagination of man.  I reckon 2 men stranded for their whole lifetime on a remote jungle island would eventually come up with a way to filter monkeys piss through banana fronds and sand filters until they eventually got a result that was more interesting than water - and drink-able.

We're sitting alongside the biggest (?) muslim population in the world a short boat ride to our north where they are not supposed to drink alcohol but they will drink Coke as long as it's cold.  Now here in our country we have about a trillion tonnes of unwanted wine grapes every year and nobody knows what to do with them?  Unfortunately some of us have been bending the elbow for too long and medical advice says cut down on the alcohol!  Well I'm getting into the "alcohol removed" product just now and again - have to be honest and say it definitely doesn't knock the socks off, but hey: remember the filtered monkey piss!

After waiting for head office USA to come up with at least something new - comes this: A PREMIUM MILK DRINK.

Tastes can be changed? Will it work?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatsp...onated-drinks-giant-to-enter-the-milk-market/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.