PEN 6.00% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

dolphin, my time of arguing with people who hold steadfast...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    dolphin, my time of arguing with people who hold steadfast beliefs contrary to mine on the PEN thread is over. I have realised the futility of this as I watched obviously overly optomisitic timelines get blown out of the water and still hear the faithful complain that those who don't take the word of managament regarding production dates as gospel are pessimists or are somehow trying to procure themselves cheaper shares aomngst other nonsensical paranoia.

I will occasionally post information I regard as relevant and of benefit to those assessing PEN and it's future. Those who can see relevance and use it for their own understanding of the company may do so. Those unable or unwiulling to extrapolate from what I see as a similar situation are in no way required to take this information onboard but I will not be wasting my time defnding my viewpoints or trying to change those of others. Certainly I may point out inaccuracies or nonsense when I read it on the forum as you have seen fit to do with my post which is my perogative, as it was yours. I wil not however engage in a debate about it.

Take what you want from my posts, leave what you don't but don't expect me to waste time trying to sway the opinions of zealots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.006(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $3.839M 40.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2740 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 315192 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.