PEN 0.00% 7.6¢ peninsula energy limited

Reposting after concern my post above could be taken the wrong...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Reposting after concern my post above could be taken the wrong way as regards some folks views on management performance. Anyone who has been on this thread for the last 12 months can discern the rabid posters playing the same old record, "management blues and timelines".

Love sanctimonious holders who "still hear the faithful complain that those who don't take the word of managament regarding production dates as gospel are pessimists or are somehow trying to procure themselves cheaper shares aomngst other nonsensical paranoia."

The faithful? - isn't that anyone holding or do some hold without faith? I don't get it. Gospel? Bit strong isn't it?

The timelines for vast majority of posters had a degree of flexibility, as I recall that monotonous and ongoing topic. Call flexibility sloppy, call it real life experiences but don't see the gospel coming into it.

The sanctimonious wear the victim tag with pride, because of their strong views on management performance etc ad nauseam. Fukushima, GFC2 had little to do with the delays and languishing SP. Fact that other U companies are hurting and small cap miners are being ravaged seems lost on many whiners.

I don't come on here much these days either, but not because I don't like a good stoush every now and then. The market sucks atm, not expecting a lot from PEN for a couple of months, and tired of the few sanctos on this thread who dominate with repetitious posts again and again like a tired record.

Pleased that not all the 'PEN holders who are not faithful' are planning to maintain constant vigilance on the gullibility of those LT holders with faith.

Now if only we could change that damn record...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $237.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.7¢ 7.0¢ $821.5K 11.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 430819 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 294425 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.