SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Cold Gold, page-14

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The Law of Australia is the Law for every company from small to national, ALL Companies should be treated the same no matter how small or big!
    ISX are being treated different to the banks and so far no evidence has shown we have done anything wrong.
    The banks have been proven to have ripped off 1000s of Australian Citizens and yet still no suspension........meanwhile the ASX has not even given a reason why ISX is in suspension but the Banks are free to still do what the hell they want?
    Now please tell me how this is fair and equal or do we live in Russia or China!
    The whole thing stinks and is so unfair.......ASX have just gone for an easy target when really the real criminals still trade on AKA - THE BANKS!
    What a crock of B.S the ASX really are....James and his pals should really be ashamed!
    Take the shackles off ISX and watch us fly......I cant wait for the day i see people like Annie and Street talk lose......and you will lose so keep talking trolls as it will make the day we come out of suspension even more exciting!
    Go ISX and keep the faith L.T holders.....I am positive ISX will rise from this witchhunt!
    IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.